African Black Soap - Ghana 8 oz Traditionally used for eczema, acne, dark spots, dryness & sensitive skin. Unscented
- Handmade item
- Material: Raw African black soap
- Ships worldwide from United States
- Contains: Shea butter, cocoa pod ashes, plantain & shea tree leaves, coconut oil, palm oil.
Use this soap to cleanse face and body. African black soap has been used for generations for to address the following skin issues:
-Dark spots and discoloration
Place this bar on a soap dish that allows water to drain away. When natural soaps remain in water between uses, they become soft and do not last as long as they otherwise would.
- 100% Raw African Black Soap is a unique soap native to West Africa. In a process that has gone unchanged for generations, shea butter is combined with plantain skins and cocoa pods to create a gentle yet effective cleanser. This soap has a natural, earthy scent and contains no irritating additives. African Black Soap is growing in popularity, especially in the US, because of its versatility. It cleans deeply and exfoliates, but is gentle enough for everyday use.
- If you find that your body or face wash is leaving your skin dry, irritated, or just not clean enough, you should consider 100% Raw African Black Soap. This soft soap can be used on your face and body, and even as shampoo or a makeup remover. The exfoliants in the soap ensure that breakouts, razor bumps, and irritation are quickly reduced while the natural moisturizers keep skin healthy and may even reduce signs of aging.